Δευτέρα 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Scope of my blog.

My wish is to show everyone the beautiful nature and places of Greece. If someone hears the name of my country, the first thing that comes on his mind (except the crisis nowadays) are standard places that are beautiful but not the only one you have to visit. You can find a beauty under every stone you raise.

The main goal of my blog is to show the beauties that only greek people know and admire. I always tell my friends that if I spend my holidays only in Greece, I will never ever be able to say "I have seen everything". Greece has the 11th longest coastline in the world at 13.676 km and thousands of beautiful islands. In addition, the country has really nice parts for summer and winter, for tourists who love snow and skying, mountain bike, hiking, bouldern, parashuting etc.

So I will start showing you places that are worth a visit when you come to Greece. You can also discuss and tell your opinion and what you loved about it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου